Moisturizing, even if you have oily skin is important to be able to prevent breakouts, and we have an incredible one here for you!
Acne Moisturizer with SPF15 is a lightweight, non-greasy and soothing formulation designed to meet the unique needs of acne-prone skin. This multi-tasking product features a base of organic, pharmaceutical-grade Aloe Vera with effective acne-fighting ingredients like Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Retinyl Propionate along with botanical extracts, including White Willow, Arnica Montana, and Licorice Root, to heal blemishes while regulating sebum (skin oil) levels, killing the bacteria that causes breakouts and minimizing redness.
For those with acne, maintaining proper moisture levels is important, as dehydrated skin can become inflamed and increasingly prone to breakouts. Acne Moisturizer is packed with humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin and prevent transepidermal water loss* without clogging pores, leaving skin feeling comfortable. The addition of UV protection and antioxidants protects the skin from UV and environmental damage.
The use of an Acne Moisturizer is the final step in your Acne Skin Care Routine.
Using clean, dry hands, apply a small amount of Acne Moisturizer to the face and neck using gentle strokes. Wait 3-5 minutes before applying makeup, to ensure that product is fully absorbed.
For best results, Acne Moisturizer with SPF15 should be used in conjunction with other products like our Acne Cleanser, Acne Clarifying Lotion, and AloeGlyC.
Acne Moisturizer with SPF15 is specifically formulated for acne-prone skin.
- Acne Moisturizer with SPF15 encourages the healing of breakouts while minimizing factors that cause the development of acne.
- This product helps to regulate the skin’s oil production, thereby minimizing shine.
- Reduces inflammation and minimizes skin redness.
- Contains antioxidants that fight free-radical damage.
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight, non-greasy.
* the amount of water that passively evaporates through the skin to the external environment due to water vapor pressure gradient on both sides of the skin barrier and is used to characterize skin barrier function.