To effectively treat acne-prone skin, we recommend using benzoyl peroxide as part of a complete and balanced acne treatment regimen, and we have a great option for you.
Clenziderm MD Therapeutic lotion is a Lightweight acne treatment lotion uniquely formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) to help clear acne. Benzoyl peroxide actively targets bacteria penetrating the pores where acne starts, showing to be highly effective.
How to Use:
- After cleansing and applying Pore Therapy, wait until the face is dry and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application, as this product may bleach hair and dyed fabrics
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Try to avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply Broad Spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher.
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness, or redness if used incorrectly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach from children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For external use only.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at a controlled room temperature of 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).